Sunday, 27 November 2011

A special introduction

Hello dear readers!

Missed me?! I have most certainly missed you... and I am delighted to be back to make a special introduction to you all.

As you would have probably gathered from my last post 'A pregnant pause', I have recently become a mama! On October 11, Mr Ladybird and I welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world. Here is little Roman, now almost 7 weeks of age...




Motherhood has certainly been an intense experience so far.. Roman and I are taking it day by day as we get used to things. Every day I marvel at the speed at which he grows and his emerging personality. It is that and his complete and utter babyliciousness that gets me through the exhaustion and challenges of being a new mum.


While being a mummy is most definitely my number one priority at the moment, I am keen to carry on doing things that I find enjoyable and fulfilling - continuing Diary of a Ladybird being one of them. So stay tuned, and thank you for your continued readership and kind messages of support during my pregnancy :)


Love to you all!

Ladybird x

20 comments:

  1. Congrats! Roman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful boy - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! He is the most gorgeous little boy I have ever seen xxx (...perhaps except for my three) but he is just so utterly beautiful. Congratulations :) I am so pleased that you included us in (the readers) in your announcement!

    Congratulations to all three!! Keep writing... and please include snippets of little Roman in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little Ladybird! Congratulations and enjoy this new chapter in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many congratulations! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness squeeeeee soooo cute!!!! congratulations mate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Enjoy it! time goes very fast! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the both of you. May there be many happy memories ahead. Roman looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your little one is truly adorable and U'm sure he's more than keeping your hands full right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roman is adorable, congratulations! Becoming a mom was the most earthshaking happening I ever experienced. And as lovely as it is, it is also difficult, scary, exhausting. Even though I started blogging quite a while after becoming a mom, it was fundamental for me to have my own space, just for me, to feel like a person and not just a mom, even though being a mom is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. If I were on your side of the pond, I would definitely bring you over something to eat so you wouldn't have to worry about getting the next meal ready. At least the grown up meal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bestill my beating ovaries. He is the most precious thing I've ever seen. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats ...your lil darling is sooooooo cute..god bless..;)
    happy following you..
    check out mine sometime..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness he is so adorable! Congratulations!
    Sending you all virtual hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back hun!! Ur little roman is sooo adorable!!! Congrats to both u and mr ladybird!! Must be such an awesome experience being a mummy for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations on your beautiful baby, he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulation!! Your baby Roman is super adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how gorgeous!!!

    Such a special little one, enjoy motherhood, they do grow fast believe me :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how gorgeous!!!

    Such a special little one, enjoy motherhood, they do grow fast believe me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails