Tuesday 17 July 2012

A quick update

Hello, dear readers!

Just a quick update from me to let you all know what I have been up to.

I have been busy at work getting organised for my business, Anna Trivedi Cakes. I have sorted my logo out and I am so so pleased with it, but there is still so much more to do. At any rate, here it is... It simply had to include the ladybirds ;)


I have been getting quite a few orders which is very exciting! The latest was this cute Winnie the Pooh inspired first birthday cake for a little boy in my mother's group. I absolutely love bunting on children's birthday cakes. No, actually, I love bunting on just about anything!! Anyway, I love the way the colours in the bunting ties the design together. I also ensured some of the bunting triangles came away from the cake a little to give the effect of them blowing in the breeze rather than having a cookie-cutter effect. I think it's details like these that can really lift a cake.


And last but not least (The Emperor is about to wake from his afternoon nap and I must rush I'm afraid), I have learnt of a fantastic opportunity for all you baking enthusiasts here in Australia. I recently received an email from a casting director for Channel 9. Here's the brief:


THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN BAKE OFF!
Are you a keen amateur baker? Are you passionate about your hobby? Can you turn out a fantastic cake, tart or loaf of bread? Are you ready to put your skills to the ultimate test?

The Nine Network is making an exciting prime time series called "The Great Australian Bake Off" and we are looking for amateur bakers from across the country to take part. During the series, our bakers will be put to a series of tasks where one lucky participant will be crowned Australia’s best amateur baker!

However long you’ve been baking for, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now!

https://bakeoff.castasugar.com/





Will update you all again soon! Take care for now

xoxox

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails