Wednesday 10 August 2011

Coming soon - RSPCA Cupcake Day 2011!



RSPCA Cupcake Day is set to be held again this year on August 15th - that's only a 5 days away! As an animal (and cupcake) lover, this fundraising event is definitely something I look forward to each year - it is such a wonderful cause!

I am so looking forward to this event that I even decided to pen a little poem about it!

Bakers for the RSPCA

Support creatures great and small
Host a morning tea, or set up a stall

All you have to do is register and get baking
Let bakers unite – it’s history in the making!

RSPCA Cupcake Day – it’s an excellent cause
Get involved, and raise your paws!


Tell me, dear readers, will you be cupcaking this RSPCA Cupcake Day?


If you are, that's fantastic!!! Remember to choose your ingredients wisely when baking for this worthy cause.. Using caged eggs really defeats the purpose of supporting the RSPCA's work, so please choose free range eggs :) For more information about how to choose your eggs wisely, please click here.
Not a baker? No problem! Simply support a friend / family member / colleague by buying a cupcake from them on the day, or by sponsoring them through their RSPCA fundraising page. If all else fails, you can sponsor me if you like! To sponsor me, please click here.
So do support RSPCA Cupcake Day 2011 in any way that you can - the animals will love you for it!
Ladybird x

4 comments:

  1. OH MY! awesome! I just registered. I am an animal lover so this is fab. This was the first I hear of it. Thanks also for comment on my blog. Much appreciated. Cheers E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cause and can hardly wait to see what you make this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should do this but i start work monday and not sure if i should add making cupcakes to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://draft.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=59034912547370887&postID=5437801758007342177&page=1&token=1604853435777

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails