Wednesday 19 August 2009

Bourke Street Bakery

The Bourke Street Bakery is said to be one of the best bakeries in Sydney, and lucky for me it's in my part of Sydney! Despite the name, it is located on Gardeners Road in Mascot/Alexandria. Although I often go past it on my way to work, I try not to stop there on weekdays... their wares are too good to resist. The bakery sells a small selection of sweet and savoury tarts, breads (including great sourdough) and of course there's the croissants - they are to die for! They have the most wonderful coffee too :)

It's a small place, but there is some sit down space for customers. So if you're looking for a place for a morning coffee and croissant next weekend, I'd highly recommend the Bourke Street Bakery.

Take care for now everyone,
Ladybird :)

1 comment:

  1. Indian cuisine, like Indian history, roots from glorious stories and inspirations of multiple cultures – intermingling- and giving birth to the most ravishing, diverse and delightful food culture on the planet. I really loved it too much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails