Monday 17 August 2009

RSPCA Cupcake Day

RSPCA Cupcake Day has been a resounding success in my office. Jacqui and I hosted a cupcake morning tea and we sold 84 cupcakes in 15 minutes! yay! All of our proceeds will go to the RSPCA.

Jacqui made beautiful vanilla cupcakes topped with chocolate ganache and very creative fondant animal cut-outs - very cute! There were ducks, cats and dogs.


I made 4 varieties of cupcakes:
Lovely lemon
Vanilla with rosewater glace icing
Vanilla with vanilla buttercream and a shortbread dogbone
Gluten free chocolate w strawberries and cream



Then it seemed that all that sugar couldn't go to waste, so the girls went crazy with the RSPCA balloons...

It's great to be able to combine my love of cupcakes with a charitable cause. What a great way to start the week :)

Love,


Ladybird x


PS - My photos do leave a bit to be desired today, don't they?! I hereby resolve to take better photos for my blog!

1 comment:

  1. The gluten free chocolate cupcakes were divine ...better than the real McCoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails